Parkway Place consists of four interconnected multi-tenant office buildings totalling 812,602 square feet, situated on 32.7 acres of land. Located at the north-east corner of the intersection of Highway 401 and Don Valley Parkway, Parkway Place benefits from excellent exposure with over three quarters of a kilometre of frontage along the north side of Highway 401 – one of the busiest intersections in North America. Toronto's downtown core and Pearson International Airport are within 30 and 40 minutes' drive, respectively. The property is also a short shuttle to the Toronto subway system.
Parkway Place has attracted a number of hi-profile businesses including Shoppers Drug Mart, Diamond & Diamond, North York General Hospital, IBM Canada Limited, CH2M Hill, Capital One and iQor.
Parkway Place offers flexible floor plates within a mix of low and hi-rise structures. The power configuration is in compliance with the Uptime Institute's stringent requirements for Tier 4 certification for data centre design standards, providing abundant access to power supply. Parkway Place has numerous amenities on site.
Superficie / pi²
Type de centre commercial
Centre de quartier
The amenities offered at Parkway Place include:
- A variety of restaurants,
- A free shuttle bus service for tenants that connects Parkway Place to Don Mills Subway Station & Fairview Mall running every 15-20 minutes,
- Ample parking (both for staff and clients),
- A dentist,
- Outdoor volley ball courts with leagues,
- An outdoor basketball court,
- Indoor ping pong tables, a gym with workout equipment,
- Bookable meeting rooms,
Frais de Location
Profil de Détail
|H||1 907||Immédiatement||Négociable||Retail space with separate entrance, patio opportunity|
|I-A||4 558||Immédiatement||Négociable||Retail space with separate entrance, patio opportunity|
- Total additionnels 20,21 $ (pi²/an)
- Coûts d'exploitation 9,55 $ (pi²/an)
- Taxes foncières 10,66 $ (pi²/an)