3500 Steeles Ave. East is served by York Regional Transit, and is seconds away from Highway 404, and Milliken GO Train service. with multiple bus stops on the property: one for the 24 Victoria Park Bus to Victoria Park station; one for the Viva Green Line, connecting to Don Mills Station; one for the 167B Pharmacy Bus to Don Mills station; and the 53 Steeles East Bus.
Grandeur / pi²
Total des espaces
Mission Critical Facility
This power is delivered via two separate and diverse feeds from two live generating grids - one from Niagara falls and the other from Pickering. The base building power has UPS and ATS to ensure there will be no power interruptions. In addition, the building has a shared substation that provides power exclusivity to the building at wholesale rates.
The unique design and high level of investment in this building provide for some unique capabilities that represent tremendous value for tenants looking for 24/7 operations with fully redundant power services.
Building features including:
- 24/7 Building systems operation
- Multiple communications providers: Bell, Telus, MTS, Allstream, HydroOne, Cogeco
- Seven chilled water thermal tanks with a total capacity of 700,000 gallons supply cooling this building
- Chillers recharge these storage tanks during off-peak hours of the day and consequently reduce the on-peak electricity demands
Frais de Location
Superficie du Bâtiment (pi²)
Sécurité et accès
Transport en commun
|Tower 4-300||10 974||Immédiatement||Négociable|
|Tower 1-204||1 605||Immédiatement||Négociable|
|Tower 4-200||15 224||Immédiatement||Négociable|
- Additionnels 19,74 $ (pi²/an)
- Coûts d'exploitation 14,70 $ (pi²/an)
- Impôt foncier 3,04 $ (pi²/an)
- Hydro 2,00 $ (pi²/an)